Low carb cranberry sauce with ZERO net carbs! Easy to make and tastes delicious!
So simple to make - just add fresh, whole cranberries and water to a saucepan, boil gently for 8-10 minutes and let it cool. This is the most delicious cranberry sauce you've had since you started the low carb lifestyle!
Now you can have a low carb turkey dinner for Thanksgiving or anytime with our low carb cranberry sauce and low carb stuffing mix (or make your own using our fresh baked low carb bread!). Add some low carb mashed potatoes and your favorite vegetables, and finish with a low carb cake, cookies or pie and you've got a dinner that the whole family will love!
For a little variety, try adding some diced apples or blueberries in with the cranberries, along with some cinnamon or clove.
Want some ideas beyond turkey dinner? Here are some ideas that we think would be fantastic! Use your imagination!
- Cranberry chicken baked or in the crockpot
- Combine sauerkraut, low carb cranberry sauce, low carb brown sugar and low carb spaghetti sauce in a slow cooker, add meatballs and cook on low 3-4 hours
- Cranberry gelatin salad or pie, with sour cream or cream cheese
- Pork roast topped with cranberry sauce, covered with aluminium foil and baked in the oven
- Low carb biscuits topped with cranberry sauce
Our low carb cranberry sauce has a healthy dose of dietary fiber. As with all LC Foods low carb products, there's no sugar added (of course!) and no preservatives!